Quality & Environment
Quality and the environment are a theme in everything we do at Broson.
Broson strive to meet and even exceed the expectations from our customers, suppliers and employees. To do this Broson is taking concrete steps both when it comes to quality and environment, by improving efficiencies and to reduce our climate impact. We ensure the continuity of our work with the help of our quality and environmental management system certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, but above all it is all founded on the commitment and motivation of our staff.
Broson is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
We endeavor to:
– Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation and regulations that relates to the Company
– Minimise waste and prevent pollution
– Work towards the conservation of energy, water and resources in all our operations
– Minimise emissions, especially to air by committing to a sound business travel strategy
– Source and promote a long life and good quality product range
– Work with our suppliers to reduce the environmental impact of our products and transports.
– Continually improve and monitor our environmental performance
Our environmental policy should be reviewed and communicated to all our employees and people working for or on behalf of the company.
• Broson strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. This should be documented both internally and to the customer.
• Our Management System should help us in providing a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
• Each employee has the right and responsibility to stop/interrupt a routine, procedure or process that he/she finds does not meet set quality standards.
• Claims and other customer complaints should be dealt with professionally and without delay.